Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (25 02) 8 04-0
Fax: +49 (25 02) 79 90
Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG HRA
7365 Amtsgericht Coesfeld
Pers. haft. Ges. Hagemeister-Verwaltungs-GmbH
HRB 1775 Amtsgericht Coesfeld
Managing directors: Dr. Christina Hagemeister, Christian Hagemeister
VAT ID DE 288160677
Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG endeavours to provide reasonably correct and complete information on this website. We do not, however, accept liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided on this website. This applies also to all links to which this website refers, either directly or indirectly. The following applies to all links: we herewith expressly stress that we do not have any influence on the design and the contents of the linked pages. No responsibility is assumed for any contents of pages which may be linked to our website. Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG does not accept liability for direct or indirect damage, including lost earnings, caused by information provided on this website.
Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to amend or supplement the information provided without further notice. All rights reserved. Texts, images, graphics and animations as well as their arrangement on Hagemeister websites are protected by copyrights and other protection laws. The content of these websites may not be copied, distributed, altered or made available to third parties for commercial purposes.
The domain you are visiting is supplied by Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG. Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG takes data protection seriously. The collection of your data is effected in the context of legal provisions as described and explained at www.datenschutz.de. All personal data collected on this website is stored exclusively for the purpose of providing you with personalised advice, forwarding product information or offering relevant services. Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG assures that your details will be treated confidentially, in accordance with current data protection provisions.
On principle, the following shall apply:
1. When a page of Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG is accessed by a user and when a file is downloaded, this process results in the storage of data in a log file. The storage only serves internal system-related and statistical purposes. A record containing the following information is stored per download:
– Name of the file called
– Date and time of the download
– Data volume transmitted
– Notification whether the download was successful
– Description of the type of web browser used
– Querying domain
2. Employees of Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG are obliged to maintain confidentiality on all personal data.
3. All data that are available at this domain, located on our servers and ?hosted? (i.e. stored) there, are protected against unauthorised access by a chain of connected security systems. Employees of Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG and its system providers regularly examine the effectiveness of this protection.
4. If you leave our website by clicking links to third-party sites, the clicked target pages may store so-called cookies on your computer system. Hagemeister GmbH & Co. KG is not legally responsible for these. Please read the data protection declarations of our advertising associates on the use of such cookies and the information stored on these.
5. We ensure that data protection provisions are observed in all areas of our platform and our business. Feel free to contact us directly should you have any questions. Automatically collected, non-personal data and generation of cookies: if you access our websites, information is occasionally automatically collected (i.e. not through registration), which cannot be allocated to any person in particular (e.g. via an internet browser or an operating system; domain names of websites from which access is made via a web link; number of visits; average browsing time; pages called). We utilise this information to constantly improve and update our website and to increase its attractiveness. Should you visit one of our websites, it may be that a cookie containing information is deposited on your computer; as a result our computer automatically recognises your computer on the occasion of your next visit. Cookies also enable us to adapt a website to your requirements. If you do not want us to be able to recognise information on your computer, please set your internet browser so that it deletes cookies from your hard drive, blocks all cookies or warns you before a cookie is stored.
Webdesign + programming: www.presigno.de